NBA Finals Game 1: Create-a-caption

by Zettler Clay

Whatever Chris Bosh is doing, Dirk Nowitzki and Udonis Haslem doesn’t seem to be impressed. For that matter, neither does the rest of the arena.

Have fun with this one.

1. Nestee says:

Chris Bosh thought that he was hiding an easter egg.

2. Isaac says:

“My precious… go find your own”

3. Sashi Bodavula says:

“Man, that invisible wall I just ran into was pretty hard….. Dirk still got the foul though, its all good.”

4. Rock says:

“Nobody’s taking my cookies”!

5. Lawrence Fortinez says:

Don’t grab my balls!

6. Sashi Bodavula says:

“Did anyone else get hit by that invisible hand, or was it just me flopping?”

7. Jake says:

I was laughing out loud when I watched that play.

8. Tuneche says:

Don’t dunk on me!

9. Nothing But Shame says:

To all you LaBron James haters out there, your anger doesn’t make any sense. LaBron gave Cleveland everything he had but the Cavaliers were never going to provide LaBron with the necessary tools to win a championship. He made a sound decision that did not come easy and he made it with grace and respect for Cleveland. He has never been in a scandal and gives back tirelessly to the communities he serves. Yet America has embraced a scum like Michael Vick and welcomed him back with open arms and rewarded him with millions of dollars for the atrocities he committed. Vick tortured and murdered beautiful dogs without reflection or remorse. If anyone thinks for one second that he is remorseful, you are delusional. Listen to his interviews about his conviction. All he says is “I, I ,I.” The only reason he gives a dam* is because he was caught. He never mentions the animals that he tortured in his interviews only that he is completing his community service. He shows no remorse for what he’s done but rather makes it about himself and the things he has to do to finish his punishment. Really?! When a doctor does horrible things, he loses his license, when a lawyer breaks the law, he loses his license, when a teacher hurts a student, they can’t teach anymore. Yet our society has allowed Vick to not only make millions of dollars but has embraced him with open arms. Shame on our society for this horrible misplaced welcome, and Shame in the NFL for allowing him back, and Shame on the Eagles and Coach Reid! Praise Atlanta Falcons, for they gave Vick everything in which he didn’t give a dam*. Praise the NBA for LaBron, and praise the Heat for allowing a champion to be a champion.

Signed, An Avid Football Fan

10. Thanks and happy New Year here.