2012 All-Star Jerseys Unveiled

by Micah Hart

Along with the release of the starters for the 2012 NBA All-Star Game, the jerseys they’ll be wearing were also released today. Made by adidas, they are meant to hearken back to the 1992 All-Star Game, also held in Orlando, which I’m sure you picked up on right away.

Dwight Howard and Derrick Rose, both adidas endorsers (remember, Fast Don’t Lie), will both be wearing special orange versions of their latest shoes, the adiPower Howard 2 and the adizero Rose 2.5, during the All-Star Game.

I go back and forth on whether I like special All-Star jerseys or when the players wear their own team threads.

What do you think of the jerseys?

Seen something that belongs on All Ball? Let us know via email or Twitter.

1. i think that they should have brung back the actual 1992 orlando nba all star jerseys back……………..

2. Nigguhsinparis says:

Jerseys look OK.. but the shorts just look like freaking practice shorts, kinda ugly and plain

3. rlastimado says:

Cool top. But I think the bottom is not as stunning. Just an opinion.

4. Dimebag Darrell says:

retro…still like them

5. Dominic says:

I liked some of the past all-star jerseys but most of them look the same they probably shouldve stuck to wearing their team jerseys

6. NBAaddicted says:

i like the shirt but i don’t like the shorts…

7. Alex says:

I think the shorts are horrible but the tops are cool

8. East Allstar says:

I like the 2011 All Star jersey than this year All Star jersey.. it looks like a normal college basketball jersey especially the shorts it too very simple no design at all…i think the NBA management have no time to design because of the lock out happen last year. sorry but i don’t like it..

9. apparent says:

shorts are ugly

10. Dom V says:

Why is melo even on the team? not alone a starter Paul pierce has out played him, danny granger iggy paul george chris bosh amare david west carlos boozer demarcus cousins ryan anderson

How can you be paid 20 million a year, meant to be contending for a championship play that badly… hog the ball even when your shot is off lose ball games for your team. And some how make the all star team hes over rated.

11. angel says:

looks like a real madrid uniform to me, the stripes on the sides are quite the same…

12. Walter says:

anyone know the jersey FONT of 2012 All Star?need help please..thx..send your reply to my email..

13. store. Here we offer big disccount for every client, always keep to revise 2012 latest monster is better than studio cheap headphones

14. I like the 2011 All Star jersey than this year All Star jersey.
    New 2012 Nike NFL jersey (Game, Elite) arrived! Be first to wear new NFL Nike football uniform, 2012 NFL draft jerseys. Reebok NFL jerseys are on sale, authentic NFL football jerseys, replica jerseys, premier reebok NFL jerseys, throwback (retro) jerseys.

15. sportsjerseys72 says:

Such a nice blog. If any one wants to buy Online Authentic NFI jerseys then visit to our web site and by the Authentic NFI Jerseys in cheapest prize. Feel proud to wear our sport jerseys.

Authentic NFI jerseys

16. I tend not to drop many comments, but after reading a few of the responses here 2012 All-Star Jerseys
    Unveiled « NBA.com | All Ball Blog. I actually do have a couple of
    questions for you if it’s okay. Could it be only me or does it appear like a few of these comments look as if they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online social sites, I would like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Would you list of the complete urls of all your social community sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?