Metta Man Fighting For Mental Health Awareness

by Micah Hart

Metta World Peace, working to spread the word for people with dealing with mental health issues:

I have no idea if this is true or not, but I’m going to blindly assume MWP wrote and directed this spot himself.

H/T With Leather

Seen something that belongs on All Ball? Let us know via email or Twitter.

1. Syed Zaidi says:

MWP is a mental case. He should have been thrown out of Basketball for ever.

2. AnoNymouS~ says:

Ah…the power of Damage Control

3. spaice1 says:

Honestly this basket case sometimes called ron artest other times metta world peace,has been consistent in trying to give the n.b.a a bad name with his unsportsmanlike antics on and off the court.Basket ball is a beautiful game of real talent not brute force,this fool might have a chance in the U.F.C or the W.B.C. but certainly not in basketball,he missed his actual vocation.

4. cherrypopper says:

THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD !!!

5. Spentmusic says:

Ron Artest at some point is going to go off again and really hurt another player or fan. What a disgraceful player. Should have been banned from the NBA.

6. spelkey55 says:

I think we all know MWP is a headcase, so what’s news?

7. Eddie says:

Thanks for giving your ideas. One thing is that college students
    have a solution between fed student loan along with
    a private education loan where it is easier to choose student loan
    debt consolidation loan than over the federal student loan.

8. Delbert Milbrath says:

Mental health is quite important and our governments should prioritize this area of health also. .

Please do pay a visit to our new homepage

9. Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your web site by chance, and I’m surprised why this coincidence did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

10. Hello, Neat post. There is an issue along with your
    website in web explorer, would check this… IE still is the marketplace leader and a huge part of other people will leave out
    your magnificent writing because of this problem.