Heat Celebrate Game 7 Victory With Joyous Locker Room Dancing

by Micah Hart

The Miami Heat have more pressure on them (well, some of the players on their roster do) than just about any professional sports team in history. They aren’t all the way to reaching their goal of a title, but with a huge, emotional win over the Celtics in a thrilling Game 7 on Saturday night, you can’t blame the guys for doing a little dancing to celebrate, can you?

Thanks Heat, for reminding us that life is about the journey, not necessarily the destination.

Seen something that belongs on All Ball? Let us know via email or Twitter.

1. uoykcuf says:

A little celebration is alright. They didn’t celebrate like they won the chip. Didn’t OKC celebrate with their western conference champs as well? That’s a tad double standard

• geo says:

Absolutely agree
      They worked hard to reac here, and they deserve to celebrate, they know whats ahead of them,
      Heat in 6

2. Heat-Thunder 2012 Finals says:

Heat in 6!

3. shrey says:

why is juwan howard dancing.? :P

• geo says:

Thats all hes gonna get to do ..dance…and bully rookies on the opposing teams….I mean stand up for his star player..

4. Mae Castro says:

Miami vs. Oklahoma: surely an exciting game this season!! :)

5. OzHeatFan says:

Well, lucky they can ball, because they sure can’t dance!

They sure as hell deserve it. Congratulations to the Miami Heat on the ECF Championship. All the best on your mission to secure the NBA Championship.

It will be a hard-fought series. Peace

• geo says:

Absolutley agree,….lebron james hopping around and even watching him do his mouthing to some imaginary Rap song is the funniest thing Ive seen him do.

6. FanoftheGame says:

The Heat earned this one. They earned the night to celebrate tonight but hope they don’t forget the job is never done until the 4th win of the NBA FINALS rolls in. Sad to see an era go in the Celtics, but they played hard. Looking forward to the Finals match up! But I’d be lying if I said I think the Heat have the advantage, should be some good games.

7. Brianna says:

MIAMI HEAT IS THE BEST!! I don’t care what happen they are the best and deserve that title.I love you guys, and no matter what y’all will always be winners!! Miami Heat all day baby! I love you!~ Brianna
    God Bless!

8. cherrypopper says:

sigh, now we again gonna have to watch these ugly mugs till the end of the playoffs…

but here’s hoping for BULLS-THUNDER finals over the next many years !

9. Elmo Serano says:

LETS GO HEAT!!!!!! You guys deserves to be an EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!! DO NOT LET US DOWN AGAIN…
    DO NOT DO THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN LAST YEAR…..This is THE TIME!!!!THIS IS IT!!!!

10. Rick says:

The Miami Heat are one series away from being exposed as a bad combination of individual talent. Thunder have a better team and a better coach!!
    Thunder in 6!

11. beaugossian says:

After all the drama they’ve been through, it is fun to watch this team celebrating this win like little kids. I think they deserve it, I think Lebron deserves much praise for taking his team to the NBA finals again. I wish he’s going to make it right this time, I believe he will. Go Heat!!