Dwyane Wade Enters Playoff Fashion Discussion

NBA Style
By the NBA.com Style Crew

During the first round of the NBA Playoffs, Dwyane Wade wore a few looks that were mostly forgettable — if anything, we exited Round One talking about Russell Westbrook‘s sleeveless shirts and Kobe and LeBron‘s synchronized looks.

But since the Eastern Conference semifinals have started, Wade has stepped things up. Following Game 1, he wore a scoop-neck shirt paired with a fitted blazer and heavy-rimmed glasses. Following Miami’s Game 2 win, Wade went with a colorful flower-print jacket.

What did you think of these looks? Did Wade wear them well? Let us know in the comments section, and don’t forget to continue the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #NBAStyle

GAME ONE

20130506_WADE

GAME TWO

DWadepostgame

1. wut says:

Who cares

2. satanic hispanic says:

If i were to dress like that people would laugh at me so hard.

3. Guest says:

The second jacket is great, but the first one needs to be tailored – your biceps are not supposed to show through your sleeves :-)

4. Willis says:

LBJ looks like a 45 year old man.

5. holyspectator says:

theirs gotta be better things to talk about then what players wear during post game

6. ugproduction says:

@ Willis I guess thats how he supposed to look after burning a 100 years old franchise. Hahaaha

7. frank navarro says:

who care’s he got more money then anyone and plus he ain’t trying to impress any body he just doing him self.
    let’s go heat #1

8. Kesha says:

Love the look i always liked his style

9. Joe says:

You have money dress how u like. Lol

10. Gilbert Quarshie says:

I think it’s cool. It reminds us of what u can wear without a comment in the gone days but now, you will be judge on your appearance base on the colors you wear. D Wade is my idol who respects all……:)

11. derek says:

Wades outfits look ridiculous. The guy has the fashion sense of a geek misfit.

12. I think Its really cool because you can show off your own style

13. dana says:

awesome! thats what real fashion i love wade styles very much,

14. Melanie Edwards says:

I loved it he looked great and it’s deferent and unique, you go boy keep it up!!!

15. jack23 says:

if you have money, anything you wear, it looks good on you,…plus the confidence, good!!

16. Raymond says:

Looks like he stole his mom’s clothes!

17. gadget says:

we need to be positive in life people.
    i am from europe, the style in picture 1 is known here for years. cool stuff.
    the second picture is cool to but i would combined the jacked with a one colour shirt or visa versa..
    for the rest its about time that fashion is becoming more diverse….

1love

18. T-Bone says:

Trying too hard???

19. JB says:

Hey Dwyane, Prince wants to know how you broke into his closet. Just remember people, “Pimping ain’t easy!”

20. isaac2 says:

lol.

21. In the Heat says:

At this point we’ve seen so many ridiculous outfits (particular thanks to Westbrook). I think they’re just joking with us now – and we fall for it.

22. mortished says:

oh my … it hurts my eyes … usa you definitely have no style !!!! :)

23. countrycrunch says:

so the league denied them to wear baggy pants and sneakers a couple years ago.
    i guess it got worse…

24. Henrik Jensen says:

hula and popeye

25. toudi says:

Wade looks as if he was about to do a Dwyane ‘Grandma’ Wade commercial!
    LJ beware Wade’s stealing your nickname! :D

26. Dom Nelson says:

I see you Wade….swagging out of control! I have to at least respect it because he has created a lane for himself with more formal wear than the average player.

27. EPaul says:

MONEY!!!!!!!

28. Flash003 says:

Wade knows how to dress well…great style!
    Pic 1- he’s looking GQ…someone commented the blazer needs to be tailored cause it fits too tight on arms…no way, that’s exactly how it’s supposed fit, and is part of the style that makes the whole look work so well together!
    Funny thing is…it’s usually men who don’t get it, different looks makes style and fashion what it is, and often stands out cause it’s trendy, unique! Put aside the fact he’s Wade…that look in Miami gets the right type of attention, not from men…but from all the hot young women who love that look!

• 2optout says:

That’s the reason! Of course! If all the women surround are physically and facially in the same ballpark as Gabrielle, then, I guess I’d have to rock it if did work for me, because, I’d much rather be surrounded by that level of female fine-ness than to be typing comments about Wade’s and LBJ’s attire. Again, of course, that’s the reason!. It just has to be! Well, it better be, anyway! LOL! “Them fine womenz” will make you do and wear some crazy things, especially if you keep gettin’ it..

29. Gregg Guajardo says:

You would think a millionaire would know how to dress!!! Maybe he’s trying out for the Circus,,,, Barnum & Bailey’s looking!!!

30. paker96a says:

Does anybody know where D Wade got his jacket from the second picture from? it looks kinda cool. ialso want to have one :)

31. Kobe says:

Its not even Haloween yet…..!

32. gerald lopez says:

Looks great! it looks like a Gordon Gartrell shirt and jacket to me. very stylish. go heat.

33. ctgp420 says:

As a Bulls fan, I’d like to say that it looks ridiculous. As a human being, I’d say it looks ridiculous. Where is the level of professionalism we are supposed to be seeing from athletes? It’s like they just crave more and more publicity each year. As if being a star in the NBA isn’t enough. I know Heat fans will be telling me I’m wrong because I’m biased but in all honesty, I like Dwayne Wade. Not as much now that he got cocky and has struggled over the past couple years, but still a great player. Just learn to dress, dude. Quit thriftshoppin’ with Macklemore.

34. @trigga_mo says:

dwade is rich, he gon wear what he wants, the public is going to comment cause until one of us also steps into the spotlight….thats what we do.

idiots.

35. Gadoushe says:

Well I think it’s normal for Wade to dress like this regarding how sensible LBJ is.

36. Davey says:

Well I like wade’s first jacket, it might be a bit too tight though, the second one has a bit too much going on for me.

37. I do consider all of the ideas you’ve introduced on your post. They’re very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for beginners. May you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

38. Jerry says:

Loved the jacket, very colorful, i’d wear it well.

39. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems
    as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos
    to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

40. Cindy says:

Seriously Wade? You should try to be a model sometimes.

41. syncere Johnson says:

#yesss

42. I’m now not positive the place you’re getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or figuring out more. Thanks for excellent information I was searching for this info for my mission.