Nate Robinson Works On His Game

ALL BALL NERVE CENTER — One of the more underrated signings this off-season has been Denver picking up G Nate Robinson. Nate has played for a handful of teams now, but everywhere he plays, he gets buckets and becomes an instant fan favorite, as much for his scoring ability as for his size (he’s listed at 5-9) and the kinship fans feel watching a little man go up against giants.

We’ve also seen Nate become a star on social media, as this summer alone he’s made a couple of videos and photos that made the online rounds. This week, on a layover in Amsterdam Lisbon, Nate grabbed a basketball and went to work on his game, creating another instant classic. My favorite is the woman in the green shirt who makes a few token swipes at the ball…

1. The Great One says:

this is so rude. If he did this to me it wouldn’t have ended pretty. How are you going to to this nonsense to people, what if you hit one of them accidentally.

2. Kado Stevens says:

Hahaha! Yes! Nate is so dope

3. LG says:

Guys, the photo is from Lisbon airport, not Amsterdam… ;)

4. Kate Upton says:

Nate the great!

5. BallDontLie says:

I don’t know if I should feel bad for him because no one seems to know or realize who he is.
    Or if I should feel good for him because he is doing what he loves and will not get bothered.

6. Jackie Lane Jr says:

As a Chicago Bulls fan I will miss him so enjoy him Denver Nuggets fans players like him are hard to find.

7. will says:

that was awesome!!

8. KB24-8 says:

HAHA HA thats funny as hell

9. Peter says:

I thought Nate was a punk early in his career, but recently especially after his stint with the Bulls, i really thought he was going to get a decent contract extension from them…its a shame they are putting their money in Rose’s backup with Hinrich…guy is good and all, but i think as far as Heart goes…Nate has that covered. Good luck to this guy, and i wouldn’t think twice about doing the same on the airport lol im just surprised security didnt get him lol.

10. Jimmy Buckets says:

Nate the Great!!!!!……Chicago screwed up

• GW says:

agree. he only got very comfortable by the end of the season and playoffs, I believe even as a backup or when Chicago rotates a smaller backcourt he would’ve had a lot more to offer this upcoming season

11. Josh Bird says:

You guys need to chill out. he is just having fun. You would not do anything if he hit you. One he would out run you if you tried and body guards would jump you.

12. vintagemike says:

so sad he left the bull, one of a kind player

and wath estupid comment you the great one, what if he hits what if … hes a nba star

13. K Dougy says:

Nothing new here. Hotsauce from the and1 mixtape was famous for doing this against pedestrians years ago.

14. certainly like your web-site but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.
    Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome
    to inform the reality on the other hand I’ll definitely come back again.

15. TheTruth says:

lmfao i wanna see the whole vid :( :)

16. Tom says:

not sure why denver went after him, they’ve already got two great pg’s

17. Baby Neck Chandler says:

I hope Denver lets go of Miller now. He played well in the minutes that didn’t really matter, but at clutch time I think he held Lawson back. And I think Miller is still making over double what Nate makes. That is a travesty.

• LebronFan says:

you should probably check your facts, miller’s been one of the most consistent pg’s in the last decade, way underrated.
      he’s stats are comparable to nash.

18. Usually I don’t read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.

19. All’s I can do is tell you to listen to this song and ask whether you agree
    or not that “I Only Have Eyes For You” by The Flamingos doesn’t have a distinct sense of foreboding to it.
    However, where the game loses points is with the doughnut system.
    Here’s a look at the full TUF 18 Finale fight card:We are all familiar with