LeBron James Holds Twitter Q+A

ALL BALL NERVE CENTER — Late on Friday night, the NBA’s reigning champ and MVP, LeBron James, made an unannounced stop on Twitter to answer questions from fans. His answers included everything from references to Kobe Bryant‘s rank among the NBA’s best players to a shoutout to Lisa Turtle from “Saved By The Bell”…

1. breakthruph says:

this is one of the reasons why i love this man

2. Reggie says:

Listen friends, this guy is awesome! We all have flaws, but LBJ is touchable and I love that about him! He was guarded for a while due to some self-inflected brand tarnishing’s, but he’s back! And he’s “Got Better”! In all aspects!

3. Reggie says:

He’s back, 3 peat is in sight! And this post shows that he’s gotten “better”, even with his fans!

4. MOONDOG88 says:

@Reggie
    Did not realize that Lyndon Johnson was still alive; I am impressed that you are a student of history, but what does our 36th president have to do with basketball? You do realize the LeBron is one word right? It’s “LJ” not LBJ. If you Google CP3, KD, or you will get what you expect, try googling LBJ; let me know what you find.

• Reggie says:

Hahahahaha!!! I stand corrected in that aspect, but Lebron is in a good space right now! I like it, and look forward to seeing what that produces this upcoming season… I say 3-Peat! It’s time to make an even bigger impact on NBA History!!!

• lbj says:

When I Googled LJ it says Live Journal fool!!!

5. Leggo HEAT says:

how good will D-Wade be this year?”(He’s going to be great!! He’s back)

6. JW says:

this guy is on of the greatest athletes in professional sports, but what makes him the best is his personality… he stays humble and nice no mater what.

7. Damon says:

Usually a king james hater (proud to admit it) but watching him go through the q&a he seemed pretty humble, I especially liked his answer about kobe and whos hardest to defend

8. Danny says:

I wonder if I ever played with him in Call Of Duty?

9. Majk says:

Respect!

10. Sit Down says:

Hope he actually plays at least one NFL game like he said.

11. ID says:

I met him at a 24 hour fitness one time i was like “sup Bron” he said sup, dabbed and shook my hand, very nice guy

12. Uddin says:

He is the best player on planet, He is the most hard working, Kind ,polite and respectful to his team mates and fans.
    And the best thing as his character he is humble and not proud person

13. okc2014 says:

Lebron James is the best player in the galaxy, and I’m not even a Heat fan. I enjoyed reading his responses. We have received a little insight into a magnificent athlete. Maybe the secret to his success is his love for cookie dough ice cream and his family :)

14. Eli Odell J. says:

Narcissist

15. sports fan says:

If LeBron wasn’t joking & actually wants to play 1 NFL game then he better do it soon because if he tries it after retiring from the NBA then he won’t be able to make any team in a tryout.

16. brett cole says:

simply the best. LBJ will hopefully have 7 rings when he retires.he deserves it after all the past criticism he had to endure.

17. Darryl Brooks says:

My bf is my kids,mom and of course u my true brother. Love u 4 having your wife as your bf. Gd bless u and your fam.

18. Denzel Draughn says:

He said 15min But it was more like 50min. Nice. Maybe losing track of time means he was really enjoying himself…? lol. Idk maybe. *shrugs shoulders*

19. jimbo says:

Even though I am not a Heat fan I admire an awesome player when I see one. However I am backing the Spurs again, so James…go ahead, play your NFL game this year !