ALL BALL NERVE CENTER — Even if your stocking was filled with coal, NBA fans got a pretty nice day of presents yesterday with a great slate of games on Christmas Day. There were improbable shots, crazy outfits — the works, really. And, perhaps most noticeably, there were some awesome dunks (including at least one player-submitted dunk). So here at the All Ball Blog, we decided to ask you: Who had the best Christmas Day giving-and-getting combination?
1. Dwyane Wade and LeBron James I
VIDEO: Wade to LeBron 1
2. Dwyane Wade and LeBron James II
VIDEO: Wade to LeBron 2
3. Omri Casspi to Dwight Howard
VIDEO: Casspi to Howard
4. Russell Westbrook to Kevin Durant
VIDEO: Westbrook to Durant
5. Bryce James to LeBron James, Jr.
VIDEO: Bryce to Bronny
Now, give us your vote!