Shaqtin’ A Fool: Vol. 3, Episode 20

VIDEO: Harris, Chalmers headline this week’s finest

The regular season may be winding down, but across the NBA, the foolishness is ramping up. Vote for your favorite Shaqtin’ A Fool moment and tweet your favorite to #Shaqtin!

1. Javier says:

Russell Westbrook jacking up a stupid shot? No surprises here.

2. Jimmyfingers says:

Shaqtin ain’t the same w/out Chuck n’ Kenny.

3. Johnny Kilroy says:

Oh Devin!! Looks like somebody left their brain at home. All of the other plays are similar in a way to highlights I’ve seen many times by a multitude of players over the years but this was a first 4 me. Keep ‘em coming Shaq Daddy! Is little wonder this segment is so popular, keenly await each new installment.

4. Brian says:

LAUGH WAS WEAK !

5. jty7271 says:

That was weird. Did they use a laugh track or something?

6. natan says:

wheres chuck and kenny

7. #shaqtin says:

what happened to chuck n’ kenny????

8. wow says:

chuck and kenny are doing ncaa march madness. and laugh track? really? are you guys idiots? that’s rick fox and baron davis. watch the show, it will help you ask less dumb questions next time

#shaqtin

• silexu says:

I am looking for every episode impatiently. And the funny fact is that I recognize Shaqtin’ plays in every video I am looking on nba.com. And not only that, we play amateur basketball every week and this week we immediately flagged some of the plays as Shaqtin’ ones. Not proud, but amused, to say that one of them was mine and could compete for the worst layup contest.

Thanks Shaq!

9. D-Fence says:

it just sounded like that cause they almost fakely launched a shot of laughter at the same time, at the same volume level ,every time after every highlight, they just can’t do that (c’mon guys not every moment was as funny as the other ones), hope not to see them there again, I don’t even know why Rick “pretty face” Fox and Baron (who barely joined turner sports) was there because they have so many cooler guys on the crew than them
    And Winer is such a nerd… so stiff, not funny at all and can’t take a joke on himself

10. silexu says:

Thanks Shaq!

11. Singaporean says:

this episode has really no clear cut winner… tightest race so far… Ibaka for me

12. merta says:

I think Swaggy P’s celebration of his missed three should have made it. Look it up :)

• agree says:

Swaggy for minor, non-controlling stake in Shaqtin’ a Fool, VP (and life time member of the Board) will always be Javale McGee

13. Ryan says:

What were is the one of Carter-Williams showing off his mad skills, the double pump shot, with the up and down, and then slamming the ball. You know his usual moves.

14. Sunics says:

Perkins was the funniest!

15. Dunkmycat7 says:

Shaq is the biggest FOOL around TERRIBLE on TV, so full of his own crap, WORST decision EVER to put him on with Charles et al.
    Dump this stupid column and him too.
    But first put him down as the biggest fool ever if this tackle punch thing is true,

16. GoGSW says:

I liked Evan Fournier’s Shaqtin A Fool play the best!It was really funny!

17. Alperen Alkan says:

Also Jason Kidd wants travelling for Devin Harris..

18. hydlaker says:

i think ibaka wast\ the funniest out of all.

there should have been the swaagy pee missing a 3 and acting like he made it on shaqtin

19. Sam Reye says:

I as a mavs fan i ll go with devin LOL but still missing magee times.

20. JM says:

not the same w/o EJ, Kenny, and Chuck. But nevertheless, it’s still a good episode. I like the Devin Harris inbound LMAO

21. Awkward says:

That commentator made the beginning of shaqtin’ a fool super awkward lol

22. patrickmarc says:

Jason kidd with his arms

23. Mokona says:

Next week’s #shaqtin will be an epic one since Swaggy P’s epic premature celebration on his buzzer beater that didn’t go in LOL