Charles Barkley caught a cramp

By Lang Whitaker, NBA.com

ALL BALL NERVE CENTER — What’s worse, getting a painful cramp in your leg, or working with people who try to convince you to do crazy stuff while you’re suffering from that cramp? Charles Barkley had to opportunity to find out last night on “Inside the NBA.”

VIDEO: Charles Barkley gets a cramp

1. Someone Else says:

Poor Charles! The thing with the guys on that show though is they seem to find even the slightest thing highly amusing and overdo everything.

2. justine4 says:

Those guys are one of the best things that happened to NBA

• Jay says:

I agree, this team is awesome, I stay up late to watch the post game shows, it helps that I’m deployed in Kuwait and now I’ get to watch during the day. They are “MUST SEE TV” they truly make me burst out laughing. Very funny, honest and knowledgeable

3. John says:

Good times. Leg cramps do hurt but it was hilarious! Love Kenny’s face as Charles starts getting up and grimacing.

4. Sean H says:

Love Kenny’s Face! This team is my favorite thing to watch and I never can wait to watch the Halftime show!

5. bulls#1 says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOOLOLOLOLLLOOLOLOl

6. Agudo says:

If you thought that was funny. You see Sir Charles play golf. lol

7. Jay says:

That’s funny cause after the Heat game Charles Barkley was laughing saying every game Lebron has at least one moment where he goes down like a sniper hit him, now Charles knows the feeling LOL

8. The friendship between Kenny and Charles is heartfelt. Their humor is such that you feel that you are being let in
    on an open inside joke. I’m not a basketball strategist. I like the verbal hijinks and repartee more.

9. Rashun says:

Charles you make me laugh! You guys turned a horrible cramp into a funny experience. Man so glad to have TNT. When is there going to be some more “Open Court?”

10. Chuck says:

Its time for Barkley to come out of retirement and go to Cleveland with Lebron next year to lead the Cavs to the NBA title. Barkley was the best all around player in NBA history, Jordan pails in comparison, even at his age Barkley would still be a 20-10 player!!!

11. rayray says:

“Grab your lip,man.. That works every time… or was it for a nosebleed?”
    HAHAHAHAHAHHA

12. MUNAVAR says:

HI, I THINK THAT HE IS FAT!

13. NADEEM ANJUM SHOHLIAY says:

CHARLES BARKLEY IS REALLY FUNNT. I DONT KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT HIM! LOL HOPE HE HAS A LONG LIFE!

14. ami says:

Grab your upper lip during cramps. That was way too hilarious.. lol… i love these guys… they’re really funny… they’ve done a lot of fun and hilarious things this season… keep it up guyz!! :)