ALL BALL NERVE CENTER — The NBA recently kicked off its Orlando Summer League, a training ground for players trying to prove they deserve a roster spot in the NBA. Meanwhile, some of the NBA’s more proven players spend the summer playing in various pro-am leagues around the country, getting in some work in a setting a little less structured than summer league, but often with just as much talent. Let’s check in on a few NBA players…
• Brandon Jennings showed out at LA’s Drew League with a 57-point, 6-rebound, 5-assist performance.
• Also at the Drew League, Paul George did this.
• Jabari Parker will be in Vegas with the Bucks’ summer league team, but before he left, he stopped by his hometown Chi League in Chicago to put up 20 and 10 in a game against NBA players such as Will Bynum and Draymond Green. (Video here)
• Tony Wroten scored 53 points in the famed Seattle Pro-Am.
• Jamal Crawford made scoring 30 look easy in the Seattle Pro-Am.
VIDEO: Crawford scores 30