STEVE BALLMER IS STILL REALLY INTENSE

ALL BALL NERVE CENTERSteve Ballmer has owned the Los Angeles Clippers for just about a year now, but time doesn’t seem to have lessened his enthusiasm. We saw Ballmer display his, er, unique brand of enthusiasm during the regular season. And now that we’re in the postseason, Ballmer has stepped up his game as well.

Check out his reaction last night when Chris Paul hit a shot to give the Clippers an 18-point third quarter lead over the Spurs…

1. TheKush says:

The clippers looked great last night! Steve Ballmer is okay with me if I had billions my courtside seat would float on air and I’d be smiling ear to ear every freaking day!

2. Paul says:

Steve Balmer better chill b4 he bust his vocal chords…again.

3. dustydreamnz says:

Ballmer went ballistic, what a balls up it was by the Spurs.

4. bruce hanley says:

Steve Ballmer is the greatest owner of a professional sports team in modern history. Hey Steve, got any executive positions available? LOL I just want a couple million a year, travel expenses and a new Porsche. No I don’t want a Bentley, I want a Porsche.
    Seriously, Clippers will get by San Antonio, and then it’s ON!

5. Tim Brown says:

I would have made Shirley Sterling’s center floor seats a part of the deal. They’re much better than his goal side floor seats. Put her in the nose bleed section.

6. NBAARON says:

that’s how I am at home watching a game. Everyone is all like, JUST WATCH THE GAME!

7. Raymond says:

I like this new Clippers owner Steve Ballmer. Love his enthusiasm. Glad he’s not no Donald Sterling ’cause he isn’t. Donald Sterling was a racist a-hole.

8. The Voice Of Reason says:

Championship or not, its so encouraging to see owners who ACTUALLY care about their team. Steve is an inspiration, anyone who’s willing bust his vocal chords for his team is ok with me. If the Clippers keep this up, they actually have a chance to come out of the west (not a great chance, but a chance nonetheless).

I want the Clippers to win, just so I can see what kind of celebration Ballmer would break out???
    The man looks like he’s trying to hurl his lungs out and it’s only round 1 – if they won the championship, his skeleton might actually bounce out of his skin!?!?!?!

9. I miss Donald Sterling.

10. russopE says:

the guy behind steve, looks like Malcom’s lilttle broh