ALL BALL NERVE CENTER — There is one, and maybe only one thing, every person selected in tonight’s NBA Draft will have in common: As their name is announced and they walk to the stage, they will be given a cap with their new team’s logo. It’s the first moment they wear their team’s gear, and it’s the first time they’re photographed with their new logo. But they aren’t he only ones who can rock their team gear: The new Draft caps are available now at NBAStore.com, NBA Store on Fifth Ave, LIDS & the Nets Shop by adidas at Barclays Center for $27.95 (adult) and $23.95 (youth).
2015 NBA Draft Caps features include:
· Pique mesh crown and white visor
· Team logo or name on underside
· Team name featured on front and team name across back
· Snap-back style cap with closure
· NBA and adidas logos embroidered on sides
· 2015 Official Draft Cap sticker