Curry, James, Kobe have NBA’s most popular jerseys

CLEVELAND, OH - JANUARY 18: LeBron James #23 of the Cleveland Cavaliers looks on against Stephen Curry #30 of the Golden State Warriors on January 18, 2016 at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2016 NBAE (Photo by Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE via Getty Images)

ALL BALL NERVE CENTER — During the recent holiday season, a bunch of people apparently got NBA jerseys as gifts — according to a release from the NBA, NBAStore.com had its largest Black Friday (Nov. 27) and Cyber Monday (Nov. 30) in history, with combined sales up 20 percent from the previous year. But which jerseys were the most popular? Here’s a look at the top 15 most popular jerseys, based on sales from October 2015 through December 2015, which features a conspicuous debut from one rated rookie…

1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
10. Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
11. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
12. Paul George, Indiana Pacers
13. Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
14. Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers
15. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks

Also, here are the ten most popular teams in terms of merchandise sold…

1.  Golden State Warriors
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Cleveland Cavaliers
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. New York Knicks
6. San Antonio Spurs
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Miami Heat
9. Boston Celtics
10. L.A. Clippers

1. Jayson Generous says:

One of the top 3 teams in tge NBA and tge Spurs don’t have anyone on the list. No Tim Duncan or Kawai Leonard. Duncan will go down as a top 10 player of All Time and Leonard is a top 5 player in the NBA overall. Plus black and white with a lil silver, can’t beat those colors. The spurs are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NBA. They just don’t get any respect.

• lbj says:

Are you serious!!! Our “king” LeBron falls on #2. I bought 5 jerseys of our “king” LeBron last Black Friday and I know this is not a global survey its just a merchandise inside USA. Our “king” LeBron is more popular not just in the USA but outside the US specially Europe and Asia, if they include global merchandise then our “king” LeBron is #1!!!

LeBron the GOAT!!!!

• rp says:

Their claim to fame is team ball….no one star. They’re all good but no one player is best. Can’t have it both ways.

2. The Voice In The Distance says:

It’s interesting that Kristaps Porzingis has become so popular so quickly.

3. Rudy Rivers, Jr. says:

Well Surprise! Surprise! No CLIPPERS? No Griffin? Mr. Dunk City! Is he the Guy you love to hate like BARNES!?

4. Rudy Rivers, Jr. says:

Well Surprise! Surprise! No Griffin? Mr. Dunk City! Is he the Guy you love to hate like BARNES!?

5. Ernest says:

I don’t really agree he should be above KD and Russell.

6. Michael says:

Tight, go dubs.

7. Bay Area Dude says:

Yea~
    Go GSW!! We rule the NBA!!

8. Sally says:

I don’t agree with it either, you can not tell me that Twerp Curry sells more Jerseys than Lebron. If the NBA did the poll, which I’m sure they did then I can see why, because he is this years Golden Boy so they want to cram him down everybody’s throat. That’s all you hear in every game is how great he is, and I don’t mean just in a Warriors game, I mean all games, and they all say the same things about him, so you know they are prompted to put a lot of emphasis on him. Lebron is still the best player on the planet and will be for a long time Twerp Curry will never match up to him, he doesn’t have the stuff, just a good shooter with a lot of miles on his mouthpiece. Give me a break !!!!!

• Brandon says:

Oh my god thank you!! i dont understand why everyone seems to think curry is such a great player when he’s only sparked it up for 2-3 years but lebron’s been doing it his whole career! Smh man bandwagoners!

• jack says:

It’s not a poll, it’s sales numbers.

9. Javier says:

Ha ha!! Oh my godness, Lebron “muscles” the best player in the world? I see many people have not played basketball in their lives. Curry is the most talented player by far. Lebron is a good player but veru overrated by the League a long time ago. If he played in the West Conference he would face the reality. He is clever because he has always played in the weak East Conference to reach the Final. Warriors, Spurs, Clippers, Dallas, Houston, Memphis, etc., against Cleveland, Chicago, Raptors, Knicks.. No way

• t says:

actually lebron is 31 he does not have a long time left at the top

• Sally says:

If he takes care of his body (which he does) he can play for 5 or 6 more years, and I’m sure he will. Tim Duncan is 38. Lebron has lots of irons in the fire so if he chooses to stay with the basketball thing then he will and he can, if not, like I said he has so much more he can do, he will always succeed and Javier, I sense from the way you express yourself you are not a US citizen, therefore I believe it is you who do not know the game. I am from Indiana, so I doubt you know what that means, but I will tell you one thing, it means I know the game very well. Twerp Curry will not EVER be the player Lebron is, he will fade into the sunset in Oakland with his mouthpiece up his nose.

10. johnnytc1 says:

Easy sweet Sally. Twerp Curry has de throned da self proclaimed king 7 out of the last 8 times they’ve played. I guess he just got lucky, hey. da king always wants to play in the east so he can make the playoffs. What happened last Monday? Twerp would of won by 60 points if they didn’t take the starters out. Even da king realizes, they’re done.

11. Javier says:

Sorry Sally, I have to tell you that basketball is not only an US sport, people play basketball all aroung the world. I´m from Spain and I know what I say, I´ve played basketball since I was a kid

12. jacobasoque says:

Lebron ang curry best player in nba curry best three pointer in nba lebron james is the best big man in the nba..

13. GoMavs says:

What a biased, unreasonable public vote by a bunch a bandwagoners who haven’t glanced at Kobe’s stat line since 2010.

I’ve got news for yall:
    Kobe Bryant sucks!

HE FREAKING AVERAGES 15 POINTS PER GAME THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND HE’S THE TOP VOTE GETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PEOPLE ARE FREAKIN STUCK IN 2009 OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE TOP OVER-ALL VOTE?!?!?!?!?!

People are just hopeless these days.

14. 210 says:

That pole was for the holidays black Friday .spurs fans already have tim, parker, leonard, jerseys didn’t have to wait till they went on sale to buy them.cause if you went by which jersey ever sold most you should know bulls 23.