ALL BALL NERVE CENTER — Last season, the Memphis Grizzlies had one of the more unique in-game giveaways when they handed out temporary neck tattoos in honor of swingman James Johnson.
This season, the Grizzlies are continuing the interesting giveaways. There’s a list of all the swag here, but here are a few nights worth singling out…
• Nov. 11 vs. Los Angeles Lakers — Ashley Furniture Military Salute Night, where the first 5,000 fans in attendance will be rewarded with a Grizzlies Camo Hat.
• Dec. 19 vs. Chicago Bulls — The Grizzlies will be helping fans prepare for the holiday season with fan-favorite Grizzlies Wrapping Paper, presented by Mercury Printing, to the first 5,000 fans.
• Jan. 31 vs. Oklahoma City Thunder — Grizzlies Wrestling Belts will be given to the first 3,000 fans as part of Wrestling Night.
• Feb. 27 vs. Los Angeles Clippers — Grizzlies Flip Flops will be handed out to the first 5,000 fans.
• Mar. 27 vs. Golden State Warriors — The first 5,000 fans will receive a Tree Sapling at the Grizzlies Go Green Game, presented by International Paper.
• Mar. 14 vs. Milwaukee Bucks — First 5,000 fans in attendance receive the Marc Gasol Growth Chart, presented by First Tennessee.
• April 3 vs. Oklahoma City Thunder — The first 5,000 fans will be given the Super Grizz Cape Set.
• April 4 vs. Washington Wizards — Z-Bow-Ties will be given to the first 5,000 fans in attendance.
(via Friendly Bounce)